TheMetaCenter.org serves as a central location for information on the tech happening in Orlando that contributes to the development of the metaverse.
Orlando, Fla. – Orlando is the MetaCenter, the global leader in developing the metaverse, due to the region’s impressive tech ecosystem and now a new robust website provides insight into the people, entrepreneurs and businesses that are building the virtual world. Launched by the Orlando Economic Partnership (the Partnership), TheMetaCenter.org, is a tool for anyone wanting to learn more about the MetaCenter.
- Information on why Orlando stands out across tech industries
- A list of Orlando companies in AR/VR, AI, 3D Reconstruction, Gaming and more
- A news section with recent press releases, announcements and media coverage
- Quotes from industry leaders like Daryl Holt, Vice President and General Manager at EA Tiburon, and John Riccitiello, CEO at Unity
- A video on the MetaCenter featuring Buddy Dyer, Orlando Mayor, and Cathy Hackl, godmother of the metaverse and Chief Metaverse Officer at Journey
“The MetaCenter is home to everything from startups to global giants and showcases why Orlando is Unbelievably Real, with work happening here that continues to draw attention,” said David Adelson, the Partnership’s Chief Innovation Officer.
“The new website acts as a resource to learn more about the MetaCenter, access information across industries and see what companies are contributing to the building blocks of the metaverse and Web3.”David Adelson, Orlando Economic Partnership Chief Innovation Officer
About the MetaCenter
Orlando’s nationwide leadership in enabling technologically advanced and engaging experiences has solidified the region as the MetaCenter, the foundation of the metaverse. The metaverse impacts the way we interact, approach work, and are entertained. Orlando’s innovation, companies, and talent pioneer the key enabling technologies of the metaverse and the continued evolution of the global digital economy. To learn more about what makes Orlando Unbelievably Real, visit TheMetaCenter.org or follow on Twitter @the_MetaCenter and LinkedIn.