Coffee With A Cause is a series of meetings focused on addressing the critical issues that impact Orlando businesses. The virtual format is designed to encourage engagement and in-depth conversations that allow for each participant’s voice to be heard.
Cash flow is the lifeline of your business. Join PNC Bank Business Banking Relationship Manager Negin Goudarzi for an in-depth discussion on how to manage cash flow during uncertain times.
Hosted by the Orlando Regional Chamber, attendees will learn:
- how to maximize cash flow by gaining an understanding of critical reopening decisions that go beyond capital or liquidity; and
- financial considerations that will improve business efficiency, mitigate fraud and increase access to credit.
Business Banking Relationship Manager
Read Negin’s Bio
Negin Goudarzi joined PNC Bank in 2014 as Financial Consultant in Gainesville. Since then, she has continued to develop strong relationships not only with her fellow team members, but also members of the community. She has continued to foster these relationships with each move from Gainesville to Branch Manager in Longwood, to Business Banking Center Manager of DeNovo office in Winter Park and finally Business Banking Relationship Manager serving Oviedo, Waterford Lakes, Lee Vista and Lake Nona territory.
Negin’s community involvement and accomplishments include:
• University of Florida graduate
• FEMA Certified in Disaster Response & Emergency Medical Services
• Member of Leadership Winter Park Alumni
• International Medical Missions to Africa and South America since 2013
• PNC Certified Women in Business Advocate
• PNC Employee Resource Group Women connect secretary officer
• PNC West and Central Florida Diversity & Inclusion CFO