The Orlando Economic Partnership’s 2021 State Legislative Update was held on May 26 at the Orlando Repertory Theatre and featured an engaging discussion with bipartisan members of the Central Florida delegation who shared where the region’s legislative priorities stand following the close of the 2021 state legislative session. Panelists including District 11 Senator Randolph Bracy, District 9 Senator Jason Brodeur, District 43 Representative Kristen Aston Arrington, District 45 Representative Kamia L. Brown and District 42 Representative Fred Hawkins shared insights on the impact of policy and budget on our economy and business community. The discussion was moderated by Partnership Vice President of Advocacy and Public Policy Sharon Smoley.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Orlando’s Fast Growth in a Category All Its Own
- Article: 13 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed in Orlando
- Article: German-Based Startup Lilium to Establish Nation’s First Advanced Aerial Mobility Region in Orlando
- Article: Profiles in Tech: Carlos Carbonell, Echo Interaction Group
- Article: Orlando Tech Council Weekly Round Up: June 18, 2021