This special event is designed to enable champions of diversity, equity and inclusion to engage and openly share in meaningful conversation on various topics that impact our business community. Critical Conversations is an opportunity to learn, share experience and best practices, and discuss new ideas and opportunities. We believe ongoing conversations to collectively address issues of social injustice, racism, and bias demonstrate a spirit of collaboration and commitment to take action to achieve regional diversity, equity and inclusion goals.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Why Orlando’s Growth Rate is The Second Fastest of The 30 Largest U.S. Cities
- Article: 13 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed in Orlando
- Article: Battery Tech Firm Microvast Opens New R&D Facility in Orlando, Creates 100 New High-Wage Jobs
- Article: 7 Forecasts for the Orlando Region in 2030
- Article: New Report Dives Deep into Orlando’s Cybersecurity Talent Opportunities