Orlando topped over $260 million in new capital investment and 3,700 projected jobs for the region in 2018.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Solai & Cameron Chooses Orlando as New Headquarters
- Article: Orlando Leads Nation in Job Growth Four Years in a Row
- Article: Measuring Progress Toward Broad-Based Prosperity
- Article: Orlando’s Population Growth Fueled by International Migration
- Article: Orlando’s Innovators Push Into Healthcare’s Frontiers