Orlando topped over $260 million in new capital investment and 3,700 projected jobs for the region in 2018.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Reopening the Orlando Regional Economy
- Article: 13 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed in Orlando
- Article: Orlando’s Fast Growth in a Category All Its Own
- Article: 4 Indicators to Measure COVID-19 Economic Impact
- Article: Responding to COVID-19 Webinar Replay: Business Liability When Reopening