Orlando is exploding as a region because of assets including a creative and technologically advanced economy, forward-thinking transportation initiatives, and an exceptional quality of life. From MLS soccer to a top-ranked airport, a thriving downtown scene and a booming millennial population, Orlando is not just a great place to visit, it’s a great place to stay and do business.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: InnovaCare Health Moves Headquarters from New York to Orlando’s Lake Nona
- Article: Federal Construction Contractor Relocates Headquarters, Adds 40+ New High-Wage Jobs
- Article: Profiles in Tech: Ken Hall, DeepWork Capital
- Article: New Podcast ‘Orlando’s Own’ Features the Orlando Region’s Top Business Leaders
- Article: Orlando’s Fast Growth in a Category All Its Own