Known as the Modeling, Simulation and Training (MS&T) capital of the world, Orlando is home to the simulation procurement commands for the Army and Navy and has a significant presence of the Air Force and Marines. In total, more than $6 billion in annual simulation contracts flow through the region, the majority of which is awarded to local companies and subcontractors.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Reopening the Orlando Regional Economy
- Article: 13 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed in Orlando
- Article: Orlando’s Fast Growth in a Category All Its Own
- Article: Responding to COVID-19 Webinar Replay: Working Remote – Tips & Tools to Keep Business Continuity
- Article: 4 Indicators to Measure COVID-19 Economic Impact