Known as the Modeling, Simulation and Training (MS&T) capital of the world, Orlando is home to the simulation procurement commands for the Army and Navy and has a significant presence of the Air Force and Marines. In total, more than $6 billion in annual simulation contracts flow through the region, the majority of which is awarded to local companies and subcontractors.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Orlando Economic Partnership Announces New Board Leadership
- Article: Harris Rosen and FINFROCK Honored at 2019 Annual Dinner
- Article: Orlando Leads Nation in Job Growth Four Years in a Row
- Article: Partnership Announces New Vice President of Innovation
- Article: Customers Come First: Orlando’s Hospitality Tech Industry Drives Evolution of Guest Experience