Orlando is a diverse melting pot that welcomes people from all walks of life. All of Orlando’s neighborhoods have a distinct and unique cultural identities. Orlandoans have a “work hard, play hard” mindset; professionals and students alike work hard but also enjoy many geographic amenities including the region’s many lakes, springs, dog parks and beaches.
- Article: Top 6 Reasons that Economic Development is Important to a Region’s Economy [Infographic]
- Article: Orlando’s Fast Growth in a Category All Its Own
- Article: 13 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed in Orlando
- Article: German-Based Startup Lilium to Establish Nation’s First Advanced Aerial Mobility Region in Orlando
- Article: Profiles in Tech: Carlos Carbonell, Echo Interaction Group
- Article: Orlando Tech Council Weekly Round Up: June 18, 2021